For more information check out our website www.nextlevellivingpodcast.com
THE RESONANCE IS THE FIRST EVER DIGITAL MEDIA COMPANY FOUNDED UPON A MISSION OF CULTIVATING PURPOSE + EMPOWERMENT.
Next-level living is not anything that comes to you without having the necessary relationships and connections with others to do so. On this episode of the podcast, there is a special guest (Tracy). Tracy is Jeremy's wife and also a manager within his company. Through this episode, we get to see the behind-the-scenes information of next-level living for the cape town project in South Africa. We also get behind the scenes information on how “Next Level Living” became the successful company that we know today. Having connections with those In your company as well as your spouse is what allowed Next Level Living to grow and this gives us the back story as to how this all came to be. Having connections and depending on one another means that you have to be vulnerable and not have pride.
◦ Learn how Jeremy and his company expand to cape town, Africa.
◦ goes into the experience of sponsoring 40 African kids to go to college
◦ Background on How the start of next-level living began.
◦ Exposes How did Jeremy and Tracy meet and begin next level living
◦ How to deal with surprises from your spouse
◦ knowing how to love your partner vs. trying to impress
◦ you have to get it yourself first before others want to help you
◦ Act on what you need to and want now, don’t wait on it because it won’t happen.
◦ Pride is the downfall of many
◦ Must have people ahead of you to make you excel in life
◦ How important was the communication during the pandemic for you as a couple? (Jeremy/Tracy)
◦ Friendship/communication is the basis of growing individually as well as with others
◦ “Sometimes, you have to slow down to move forward.”
There Are NO Valid Excuses As To Why ANYONE Should Be Living Their Life At Less Than 120%
Text Me 📱313-251-1181
For More Motivation & Life-Changing Messages
All Things ET: https://www.etinspires.com/
Get My Books For FREE: https://ericthomasbooks.com
FREE Speaker Training: https://www.speakforprofitcourse.com/webclass
Grind Gear Store: https://shop.etinspires.com/
#EricThomas #TGIM #Motivation